Try these new Vegan Recipes for 2021. These vegan dishes were among the most popular in recent months! If you have not tried these recipes yet, 2021 is an excellent year to do so.
This is for you if your New Year’s resolution for 2021 was Veganuary, Meatless Mondays, adopting a more plant-based diet, or simply learning more about what a vegan diet can provide. This is a collection of the top 3 vegan dishes to help you kick out 2021 in style.
We have compiled a collection of unique vegan breakfast dish ideas for you if you are looking for new vegan breakfast ideas!
1. Carrot Bacon
Try this carrot-based vegan bacon recipe. It works well in the air fryer and provides a crispy serving of vitamins and antioxidants to start your day.
Carrots are good for you, so use them in your next BLT or vegan scrambled eggs! This quick, crispy, salty carrot bacon can be produced with items you most likely already have in your refrigerator. With a few modifications, you can utilize the rice paper bacon marinade.
- Tahini: 1 tbsp
- Garlic powder: ½ tbsp
- Olive oil: 2 tbsp
- Soya sauce : 3 tbsp
- Liq. Smoke: ¼ tsp
- Maple syrup: ½ tbsp
- Ground black pepper: ¼ tsp
- Paprika: ¼ tsp
- Large carrots: 2 ( peeled)
- Kitchen equipment
- Measuring spoons
- Air fryer
- Baking sheet
- Combine soy sauce, olive oil, maple syrup, tahini, paprika, garlic powder, pepper, and liquid smoke in a blender or medium-sized mixing bowl. Transfer the mixture to a bowl and set it aside.
- To make bacon-like strips, peel the carrot from end to end with a vegetable peeler.
- Allow the strips to marinate in the marinade for at least 15 minutes. The more time you spend on it, the better.
Air fryer: Cook in batches at 350°F for 10 minutes.
Oven: To bake something in the oven, follow these instructions. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit (200 degrees Celsius). Carrots should be baked for 10-15 minutes on a prepared baking sheet, turning halfway through. Check on them every 5 minutes or so, depending on your oven, to ensure they do not burn or become overdone.
Instead of air frying your carrot bacon, We recommend air frying it for 10 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit. The moisture is dried out by cooking at a lower temperature for a longer time, which makes it particularly crispy.
Some of the pieces will resemble carrot slices, while others will resemble crispy bacon. The taste is delicious, regardless of how it seems. It is another nutritious carrot with a bacon-like marinade. If you want crispy carrot bacon, salt the sliced carrots to help them dry out and crisp up faster.
- Total calories: 114
- Carbs: 5.75g
- Sugar: 3.25g
- Protein: 2.2g
2. Quick Vegan Smoked Salmon
Served on a bagel with capers and onion, this quick vegan lox recipe is ideal for dinner prep but still tastes delicious. Vegan scrambled eggs go great with this nutritious vegan smoked salmon recipe.
Vegan smoked salmon is very easy to create with this vegan lox recipe if your family or guests are plant-based or allergic to fish. Typical vegan smoked salmon recipes might take up to three days to make, but not this carrot lox! It takes a lot less time.
This recipe for vegan lox is quick and easy to make. It is fantastic to cook over the weekend for Sunday brunch or as a week’s worth of food prep!
You can experiment with many ways to create this wonderful plant-based recipe, whether you use a barbecue smoker or simply make my marinade.
- Carrots : 3
- Sea salt: 1tsp
- Hot water: ¾ cup
- Nori granules: 1 tsp
- Caper brine : 3 tbsp
- Rice vinegar: 2 tbsp
- White miso paste: 1 tbsp
- Soya sauce : 3 tbsp
- Lemon juice: 1 tsp
- Garlic powder: 1 tsp
- Olive oil: ¼ cup
- In a pot, combine the carrots and 1 teaspoon of salt, then fill with water and bring to a boil. Cook for 5-10 minutes, or until the potatoes are fork-tender but not mushy.
- Immediately submerge the carrots in ice-cold water. They will be unable to continue cooking as a result of this. Allow 2 minutes to cool before gently placing on a wire cooling rack to drain dry.
- Meanwhile, whisk together hot water, nori, caper brine, rice vinegar, miso paste, soy sauce, lemon juice, garlic powder, and olive oil in a container or small dish. Remove from the equation.
- Make slices of dry carrots lengthwise using a very sharp knife, alternating between thin strips and sashimi-style sushi pieces, and add to the marinade.
- Allow to marinate for a few hours in the refrigerator; I prefer to marinate overnight! The carrots will take on the texture and consistency of lox the longer they are marinated.
- Remove the carrot lox from the fridge and set it out to come to room temperature when you are ready to use it.
- Serve with toasted bagels slathered in vegan cream cheese and dill, capers, and red onion on top.
- Total calories: 62
- Carbs: 1.7 g
- Fat: 5.6 g
- Protein: 1g
3. Vegan Scrambled Eggs
Tofu scramble is one of my favorite vegan replacements. This recipe readily replicates the appearance, texture, and flavor of scrambled eggs, as well as storing and reheating, making it ideal for meal preparation. To give yourself a nutritious start to the day, add whatever vegetables you choose.
This delicious vegan scrambled eggs dish uses only 8 ingredients and makes 4 servings! I wanted to explain how to improve my tofu scrambled eggs dish, which is one of my most popular vegan meals. Scrambled Eggs with Vegan Ingredients
The most creamy, buttery, and delicious vegan scrambled eggs can be made with this quick and easy recipe. It is delicious served with toast, avocado, and vegan bacon, or as part of a Vegan Full English Breakfast!
This high-protein dish is perfect for making “vegan scrambled eggs” or a quick tofu scramble. If you are allergic to soy but still want to prepare a vegan scramble for breakfast, flours are a terrific option.
- Firm tofu or medium tofu: 1 packet
- Nutritional yeast: ¼ cup
- Garlic powder: 2 tsp
- Turmeric: ½ tsp
- Black Salt : 1 tsp
- Black pepper: ½ tsp
- Vegetable bouillon : ½ cube
- Water: 1/2 – 1 cup water
- Additional ingredients (optional)
- Coconut oil
- Cherry tomatoes
- Vegan cheese
- Kitchen equipment
- Small and large bowl
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Large pan
- Wooden spoon
- Over medium-high heat, heat a big pan.
- Combine nutritional yeast, garlic powder, turmeric, black salt, pepper, and bouillon water in a small bowl or blender, whisking or blending until smooth.
- In the same pan, crumble the tofu and pour the sauce mixture over it. Combine all ingredients and stir well. Cook for 4 minutes without stirring Continue to cook until the liquid has evaporated, stirring occasionally. In 5-8 minutes, you will have it done!
- Optional ingredients
- In a pan over medium heat, heat a tiny amount of olive oil. Cook for 3-5 minutes, until onion and garlic are transparent.
- Combine nutritional yeast, garlic powder, turmeric salt, pepper, and bouillon water in a small bowl or blender, whisking or blending until smooth.
- Toss to blend the tofu and sauce combined with the onions and garlic.
- Add the spices, greens, and/or veggies of your choosing to the pan and cook for 3 minutes, or until the greens are wilted and the veggies are warm.
- Total calories: 201.6
- Carbs: 5.2g
- Fat: 11g
- Protein: 24.75g
So, we will leave it here. Hope you like our article about the best 3 vegan recipes of 2021 which are not only best but also easy to make at home vegan recipes. Stay tuned for more tasty posts like this.